imajbox® is a compact, standalone and ready-to-use mobile mapping system (MMS) designed to perform high speed data collection for transportation infrastructures management.
Thanks to a high-level integration, innovative positioning algorithms and image processing technologies, imajbox® has been sized to give flexibility and ease-of-use to its users, and can be installed on any transportation means (car, truck, quad, bike, motobike, train or boat).
4 versions of imajbox are available
- Data storage on USB media
- Single button to launch a survey
- Automatic images exposure adjustements
- No wiring
- Requires neither computer nor internet connection
- Powered by battery or cigarette lighter
- Automatically manages various sensors acquisition (gyros, accelerometers, GNSS, barometer, images) to calculate an accurate positioning and orientation solution in any mounting condition, orientation and speed survey.
- Can be mounted on car, train or boat
- Enables automatic and continuous acquisition to survey from a few hundreds to several thousands kilometers
- Raw data (IMU + GPS/GLO + optical flow) processed by proprietary algorithms based on an Extended Kalman Filter (EKF)
- Handles GNSS multi-path rejection and mitigation
- Can use sources of differential corrections (dGNSS) and an external speed sensor (Doppler Radar)
- Can integrate a RTK or PPP external receiver (GPS/GLONASS L1 L2 or TERRASTAR)
- Can be launched and controlled in real-time via Wi-Fi from a tablet, smartphone or a computer.
- Can work in a ethernet network with several units connected and centralized on Multiview unit.